Thursday, April 14, 2011

Shakeology or Not!


Ok something i want to share with everyone!! before i started Insanity i started taking shakeology and adjusted my eating.. so then once i started insanity i started with my supplements as well.. i was taking nitric oxide and creatine... the reason I'm telling you this is i was asked a few times by many people what supplements i was taking.. but let me say this to you.. the nitric oxide and creatine aren't something i needed to take had i been using the results and recovery formula right away.. another thing.. the shakeology most people see it and if they haven't used it don't think much about it... gang.. let me tell you.. i ran out last week around Wednesday/Thursday... about the same time i ran out of the nitric oxide and the creatine... and let me tell you!!! my energy level and power dropped quite a bit during the workouts... now I'm not saying it's something we all should be using.. what i am saying is that if you are a doctor you will have tools that you need to use to make your job easier and more efficient... if you are a writer you can't be a well know writer unless you own a computer and get your writings off to a publisher... but the question is.. can a doctor go without having electronic charts? well yea he can.. and he will take that extra time to find your information and eventually through a course of the day see less people who needed to see him.... can the writer still publish the book without a computer? well yea he can he can dig that typewriter out and hammer away on those keys till he has a stack of paper to drag over to the publisher.. or even hand write it out... so yes you can complete the job without the extra "tools" or "supplements" but in the end it does make things a bit easier and in the long run it's helpful to getting you to your goals sooner!
I've seen a huge difference being off of the shakeology... I'm just waiting for more now lol...
ok.. so I'm going to show you why i didnt' need to take the nitric oxide and the creatine. check out my Nitric Oxide Blog!

Look even the Doctors agree!! Doctor's Video


My Shakeology Website!

No comments: